April 15, 2011

Joining Business after B.Tech

Name: Harpreet


Q: Hi, I completed my B.tech(E.C.E) in 2010, and for the last 3 months i am appointed as software developer in a small scale I.T company. I want to join my family business.So which course will help me to establish myself as a good businessman

A: You can join regular or part time MBA in good institute near your locality. In order to succeed, you need to understand and to become proficient in a set of fundamental business skills.   It is important to know early on which skills that you have and those that you will have to learn or delegate to others.When it comes to the skills that you lack, you can learn these skills or atleast get an exposure.

Here are some of the important skills that you must learn to become a good businessman.

  • Delegation Skills
  • Communication Skills
  • Negotiation Skills
  • Strategic Planning
  • Leadership Skills
  • Team Building Skills
  • Analytical Skills
  • Sales and Marketing Skills
  • General Management Skills
  • Cash flow Management Skills
  • Financial Management Skills
  • Time Management Skills

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir can you please elaborate, in which field I should do my MBA. Also what would be better for me:

1. Join Business and go for Part time MBA
2. Join Regular MBA and then go for business.

Also please tell me, Should I continue with my job(to gain experience) and then go for Business?