April 05, 2011

Jobs other than IT field and Teaching field

Name: Raja

Q: I am MCA student-2009 passed out with 79%. I could not find any job for over a year. Last Aug-2010 only i got a job in a small company as a developer in DOT NET. I don't want to continue my career in IT field(especially in software). Please suggest a relevant job for me, other than IT field and Teaching field.? I'm so confused..Please give me a better solution. Thanks n Advance.

A: You can have expertise other IT fields like networking, database etc. There are several openings in large companies but you need to reach out and apply for these jobs via recommendation from your network, directly on company website or search using different keywords on naukri, monster job site. The best approach will be to contact your seniors, friends of friends and take their help to land in better jobs. You can have edge over others having relevant certifications apart from having strong foundation in the required skill sets.

No comments: