July 26, 2008

Which job would help in my career?

Name: Ramya
Q: i completed my bachelors degree in commerce last year. then i was workink in a mnc bpo company for two months.but then since everybody advised me that in bpo field there would be no growth and its not constructive to career i droped that job.i have joined mba hr in a reputed institution through distance learning and now i have joined as hr in a recruitment firm.i am confused and don't know as to which job would help in my career. should i continue with the same hr job or should i again go back to bpo field. please help me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking ahead, a BPO career is likely to be handsomely rewarding. Lucrative pay would continue to be among the key features of a BPO career.

You can also explore jobs in KPO sector.

http://www.rediff.com/money/2006/jul/05bpo1.htm