July 30, 2008

I don't want to waste this year

Name: shekhar singh

Q: hi im in b com third year i would have   completed my last year exams till now but there was some problem last year so i was not able to
give the exam last year this year i will appear for my third year exam and with this i was also preparing for CAT for the MBA entrance my prep was going absolutily fine and in a good pace but now there is a discontinuity in my studies as i got to know that im lacking in the eligibilty criteria as i have not scored 50% marks in my last exams and that i can do by giving the exams in coming april which will be to late to apply for the CAT exam and i dnt want to waste this year so what option do i have to go for should i go for civil services which will again waste my one year please help me to find out a way


No comments: