February 01, 2006

My question is, will freshers from institutes like IIM's or other top 10 B schools be offered a better designation(differential)

I am a science graduate pursuing my PGDM from a Top 20 B school in the country. My specialization is HR and i plan to join a BPO during campus placements in the HR department. Quite a few famous BPO's visit our campus and offer the position of "Team Leader-HR" . I would like to know if this profile is that of an Executive Trainee or a Management Trainee so that i can take a decision as to accept the offer or not when i sit for placements.

Please note that i am a fresher and that i have no prior work experience. My question is, will freshers from institutes like IIM's or other top 10 B schools be offered a better designation(differential) and that is the position of a Team Leader an ET(Executive Trainee) role for a fresher.


Posted by: Rajesh

No comments: