August 27, 2012

Indian Navy and football


Name: v ramachandran

Q: my passion is to play football and i wanted to represent indian football team but i have to earn something for my living so i will join nda. my question is whether nda (indian navy) will help me in anyway to pursue my passion and join the indian football team

A: You can aply for Indian Navy jobs under sports quota.

Deserving candidates would be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centre. The offer of enrolment will be forwarded to the selected candidates only, which will be strictly determined by requirement in particular sports disciplines and availability of vacancies.

For more details contact:

Address:
The Secretary
Indian Navy Sports Control Board
7th Floor, Chanakya Bhavan
Integrated Headquarters, MoD (Navy)
New Delhi -110 021

Phone: 011-26887485

Email: navysportscontrol@yahoo.co.in

Website: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in

No comments: