August 11, 2010

Not able to get good job

Name: Kapil

Q: I have completed my Btech in June 2007, but due to my health problem i have done PGDBA from Symbiosis part time and got completed in july 2009, but not able to get good job is anything left for me or I have ruined my life, plz tell.

Answer: I have seen many case like yours, most of them are successfully placed in different companies in India and abroad. You have taken a good step by doing your PGDBA degree. Now you can vast array of jobs in the market and show your future employer about what you did after your B.Tech degree. 

Keep on trying and the opportunity will knock your door. Keep your resume ready and register your profile in major job portals. On daily basis search job for different keywords and apply. Also join job forums, Yahoo groups to get information on different job openings.



No comments: