August 30, 2010

I want to do my further education with part time

Name: Madhuri Patil

Q: I completed Bsc(I.T) in this year with 71%. My query is what are the best options after Bsc(I.T) and because of some money problem i want to do my further education with part time. So, what are options and what are best university for part time education.

A: You can apply for jobs in IT companies to gain experience and at the same time join part time MCA programme by IGNOU or University near to your home town. These universities conduct classes on weekends or in evening hours. You can also prepare for industry relevant software certification offered by Microsoft, Sun Microsystem or networking certification by Cisco or Juniper Networks to face lift your skill set and professional profile

No comments: