September 02, 2009

Please guide me

Name: Pooja

Q: I have done MBA with specialization in HR. And now I want to do PhD in HR. I want to know a procedure to get admission in Phd. is it required to give NET or SLET? please guide me..

A: you can join Fellow programme from IIMs and other reputed management institute that will lead to PhD. Visit different institute's website to know the announcements and procedures.

No comments: