September 23, 2009

M.A. with specialization in English

Name: mahesh rade

Q: sir my name is mahesh from sangli, maharashtra. sir i have completed my M.A.from shivaji university with specialization in English. i m so confused that which career course is good for me in any fild as far as degree is consern

A: You can opt for M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes in linguistics offered by  many Indian Universities.

You are eligible to work as audiologists, newsreaders, interpreters, psycholinguists, lexicographers, content and copy writers, editors, teacher, technical writer in software companies and so on.

No comments: