August 23, 2009

SAP course

Name: Chirag

Q: In 2005 I have completed Graduation in B.com. Since then I am working. In Mar 2007 I entered into Banking Sector. I am currency into Trade Service. I want to know what option is available for me if i want do futhure studies which help me in my career. Further I want do SAP course. Is this the right thing to do, as I have don't have any experience in SAP.
Looking for your reply

A: SAP is an ERP solution for medium to big organisations. Unless you have experience of a particular business process, you will not be of much use to your employer. For example, Purchase, Sales, supply chain management, HR, Payroll, Inventory, Stock market etc.

You can consider training for SAP FICO after 3-4 years of relevant experience in the industry.

You can join part time MBA from top rated institute now to get more insights and opportunities in banking sector.

No comments: