May 13, 2010

Details about IAS & web designing


Respected Sir/Mam

I have appeared for +2  . I am free these days . So, I would like to know about IAS & web desining . A detailed knowledge about it's eligibility, scope , procedure &institutes for coaching in Chandigarh.
 
Please guide me......
Waiting for ur reply.......
Thank You...........

Sir/Madam, I have just completed my 12th from Commerce n I want to know about some courses that I can pursue with before college.I have 3-4 months now, which I want to utilize in some productive activity.
Please guide me......
Reply soon....
Thank you


Subject: Re: what to do for 3-4 months before college

You can do any of the following courses depending upon your interest and career you want to pursue after your graduation.

BPO/ Call Center Short duration training

English Communication

Soft Skills

Accounting courses - Tally, JD Edwards etc

Foreign Languages



No comments: