October 17, 2008

HR job in Hotel Industry or In Airline

Name: Sujal

Q: I Am B.com Student ,I Completed my Gratution this Year But I got Failed in one Subject.I have Done One Year Diploma in Aviation & Hospitality Management From Air Hostess Academy in 2007. I am looking for the job in hotel industry Specially in Front Office Area of the Hotel As Front office Assistance. but I Didnt Get job till today SOmewhere Their is
problems comes in my Graduation And Specially whatever nowadays Problem happen in Airline industry I Am Really Getting Scared And its forse me to Change me to Change my career I am also Interested in H.R Servises I am
Planning to Diploma in H.R Sector if  I Get the Experience of one year in H.R Services.Will I Get The Job in H.R Assistance/ Executive in Hotel Industry or In Airline On the Basis of my Both the proffesional Qualification.

A: You can start applying in service sector mainly in hospitality industry based on your qualification. Certificate or diploma course in HR sector will not be of much help, you may struggle for getting a good break. You can explore part time MBA in HR while on job.


No comments: