August 01, 2008

University or college where I can obtain the degree

Name: Ravi Seebaluck

Q: I am Ravi Seebaluck from Mauritius. Due to health and financial problems, now over ,which have affected my studies, I have been only been able to get a diploma(pass) in BSc(Hons) Finance course which I have done in Mauritius given that five years had already elapsed since I have started the course. Otherwise, except for taxation module I had passed all modules, including the dissertation needed for the degree. I have one year and one month work experience in the financial sector. Moreover, I have already completed the Knowledge module ACCA papers namely F1, F2 and F3 and I waiting for my results for the Skills module paper F5 which would be soon released. But I wanted to have a degree so as I can apply for a master in finance. Is possible through distance learning to obtain a degree in finance within two semesters taking into account my diploma in finance. I do not know any university or college that would consider me eligible to enroll for a degree given that I have obtained a diploma(pass). If you are aware of any university or college where I can obtain the degree, please tell me?

No comments: