September 15, 2007

I am looking for a career in insurance and banking and some time in BPO sector

Name: mohinder kumar
Message: I am B.com graduate from shimla university himachal
pradesh(india) . I am very confused about to choose a career . I have
diffrent thought in my mind like these day every sector growing very fast
day by day we have lots of oppertunity but some time I am looking my
career in insurance and banking and some time in BPO sector . and some
time I have thought that IT sector is a very fast growing sector so I have
to join any computer course or learn business software. but I am not able
to take a decesion so please help me out . I am persuing MBA
correspondence from ICFAI university. I have a good interest in business
study but I have a
feeling that without money I am nothing and I have option to complete the
MBA and try to improve my businessman quality in me . I want to withdraw a
good salary from any of company. I want that everyone know me through my
work . I waste lots of time of life . I was never serious about my career.
I never thought about my responsibility for my family now I feel guilty .
I want that I will earn name fame and money through my hard work . I will
prove myself . so please I need your help for this I am not interest in
field jobs . I love office work . Is it a necessary thing for me that I
will be successful If I will do a regular study from any famous institute
I have not this much money or time right now because I want to earn also
this time . I am 24 years old right now. what I have to do on this stage?
where I will after next three or five years . right now I am try to enter
in banking or insurance sector . how I will go for a strong hit . Its my
start satage of MBA program I will appear in the exam in next month. So it
will take next two years to complete this program . so you suggest me on
that basis . I am highily thankfully to all career experts to suggest me
better.

No comments: