June 28, 2006

What type of job possibility is there with information system management?

Name: mampi
Message: i have completed my schooling from cbse board.i had commerce
in 12.now i am undergoing with geography honours in burdwan
university.but in my part-1 exam i got compatmental in one of my pass
subject(political science) which i have given this year also.hoping for
pass out.i am also in second semister of GNIIT.i am doing gniit from
niit with information system management.now my question is after
completing all this cources can i get good job?does gniit gives good
salaried job?how much and what type of job possibility is there with
information system management?along with gniit i want to do some more
computer based proffessional cources which will help in my job which i
will get after completing gniit.so can u tell me the types of cources
which will suit best with my career along with the cource duration?is
ignou university gets valu in job career?

No comments: