March 08, 2006

Should I go for a job or further studies

I have completed BCA in the year 2003 but this was my distance learning from IMIT College at Guwahati and my university was M.C.R.P.V. Then in the year 2004 I completed hardware and networking course from Assam Engineering Institute (AEI) with is recognized by the Govt of Assam. Then in the year 2005 I went for Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) course at ATL Infosys (A Pearson VUE authorized testing center) but I couldn't pass the 1st paper (70-270). Therefore now I am very confused what to do!

Should I go for a job now? If so then what types of jobs will be suitable for my career and my future?OrShould I go for further studies (MBA/MCA)? If so then can I take distance education?

My Desires are:1) To get a good job with a reasonable salary and which will be suitable for making my future bright!2) I also have a dream of working abroad. Therefore please advice me about that too!

Posted by: Debojit

No comments: