May 28, 2005

Career Choice

Q. I shifted from operations job to a Sales job as per my flair andwas doing very well. I achieved new heights in my career because of mysales skils. Recently I got an opportunity as a sales strategist, i foundin exciting and opted for it but after joining I realised that i am fit tobe in sales only . Now what I should do ? I am in deep trouble as myperformance here do not have a clear parameter to be measured upon. I am scared of getting my career ruined by opting this job.

Posted By: JS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A leader, you see, is most of all a strategist: Someone who thinks around corners with the broadest possible vision, and then successfully persuades people to follow her. That's is the target before you. If you have got true potential soon your organization will recognize you.

If I am in your position, I will formulate a very clearer picture, to see where I am? Do I lack visualization, think beyond & more over where I stand in terms of decision making.

Every job has target, your job has target & now a days everyone putting effort in this regard.

I wish this discussion continue & have some comments from other experts.

Regd
ND